Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼ Is this human hair?
- No, it's synthetic wig. MildWild wigs are made from the highest quality Kanekalon® synthetic hair which is specially formulated to look, feel and style like real hair and is luxurious and exquisitely natural.
- ◄Can I get the small, large or customized cap?
- Our stock size is Medium which is 22inches. All of MildWild wigs are designed with combs, elastic band and adjustable Velcro straps inside, which allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up up to a half inch for a more comfortable and secure fit while providing a more natural-looking hairline. We are sorry that we don't offer the customized service now.
- ◄What is the difference between lace front and full lace wig?
- Lace front wig is comprised of hand-knotted front cap and machine-knitted weft back. It has a long lace in the front edges of the unit that should be cut based on your preferences. As lace front provides the illusion of a natural hairline, it is often worn by many celebrities. Full lace wig has a base made fully of lace. Each hair on full lace wig are hand knitted individually. It's more versatile than a lace front wig because it can be worn in different hairstyles. A full lace wig covers the entire head and must be installed slightly different than a lace front wig that is only attached at the front edges of your head. It is best to wear a wig cap, especially when installing a full lace wig since it will be covering your entire head. In addition, you can style high ponytails and updos because the lace on the back will look like your scalp, so it will appear that all the hair is growing directly from your head.
- ◄Which lace wig is better, lace front wigs or full lace wigs. What should I choose?
- Which wig you should choose depends on your needs and what hairstyle you are going for, and it also depends on your budget. Full lace wigs are going to be more expensive because it’s completely hand made and takes longer to make. Some others prefer lace front for its benefits and the basic function.
- ◄How should I brush my wig to both prevent and tackle tangles?
- 1. Use the proper shampoo and conditioner—a very mild, not-stripping shampoo, and both products should be sulfate-free and have a low pH.
2. When you wash it, you have to run your fingers through it like a comb, rubbing your fingers through it as you go and kind of squeezing it.
3. If you're not exercising in it and not putting a ton of products in it that are building up and you're taking it off to go to sleep at night, you shouldn't be washing it more than once a week.
4. The best time to comb it is when you're combing the conditioner through the wet hair. Then you let it dry and brush it again. Use a wig brush that's made for extensions and wigs, those little plastic ones work great; a boar-bristle brush works well, too. If you're working out a tangle, you want to start at the ends of your hair first—you should be doing this with your real hair, too—if you start from the top and go down, you make the tangle bunch up more.
- ◄Can your wig use glueless? Can I make ponytail or bun?
- You can use it with glue or not, but glue will help provide a more natural-looking hairline. Some girls don`t use glue on their wigs but secured with a custom strap and comb on the back and got 2b glued spray, which makes it very secure. It is recommended to use 2b glue gel (black bottle). The full lace wigs are perfect to style a ponytail, updo, bun and more.
- ◄Can I go swimming with this wig?
- Yes, you can go for a swim with the wig. When swimming, we suggest you to wear a swimming cap since the sea water or pool water is not good for hair and will make the hair tangle and rough. It`s better to wash it in warm water with special wig shampoo and conditioner after swimming.
- ◄Can I dye the wig?
- Normally dyeing synthetic wig is not recommended for several reasons. But sometimes you just want to dye your old synthetic wig for a color change or check if you could dye a synthetic wig successfully. Whatever the reason is, it's possible to dye synthetic wigs.
1)Making the Dye. Because dye a synthetic wig with regular hair dye is not allowed.
2)Prepare a light-colored synthetic wig no matter what method you use.
3)Washing the wig will lead to the color fading, so just spot cleaning the wig or washing it as infrequently as possible.
4)Before starting dyeing your synthetic wigs, keep in mind that you are risk ruining your original wig.
- ◄How to deal with the tangles?
- 1)Use the proper shampoo and conditioner, and comb conditioner through the wet hair. Then let it dry and brush it again.
2) A steamer is really the best bet for keeping it smooth. Use detangler spray on section of hair, and steam it at low heat.
3) When the ends get really, really bad, trim the slightest bits off or thinning the wig.
4) After every use, comb with a wide tooth comb, inside and outside, really helps it not be tangled and stringy looking.
5) Avoid wearing heavy wool sweaters in the winter to ease on the ends.
6) Put the wig in the net with the wig you received when it is not in use, and put the wig in the box, store them in the cool place at your home.
- ◄How long will it be shipped after I place an order?
- Our shipping date is within 24 working days.
- ◄Which express do you use? How long can I receive the parcel?
- We ues DHL or FEDX. Generally, the package will be delivered with 3-5 business days in USA. 2-7days delivery in other countries.
- ◄Do I need to pay the customs duty?
- The customs duty is determined by the custom of your country. And it is uncertain to know how much about it.
- ◄ I am in a remote area, can you ship it?
- Generally, we can ship to most of the countries and regions worldwide, but individual places may be charged remote fees. If the zip code in the area can not be found on the express delivery system, we will not be able to ship it.
- ◄Can I be your brand ambassador?
- If you have active social skills and outstanding shooting skills, that will be the best. Please send email to email@example.com.
- ◄If I don't like it, can I return it? Can I get the full amount?
- If you don't want your order /or you placed a wrong order/ or want a longer length/ you would like to exchange the order, you need to pay for the return charge, and your refund will be reduced $20 (because the Shipping Fee we paid the first time).
- ◄Can I have a return label if I return it?
- We don't provide return label. Once you need to return it, please contact with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org at first, then we will provide the return information. You can try to use the USPS return for it.
- ◄How long can I get a refund if I return it?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. You can send us by email: email@example.com if the parcel haven't been shipped, we will cancel or modify the order for you. Once the parcel is shipped out, maybe you need to receive it and try to make an exchange.